File Size1,46 MB
- Audio, Video & Multimedia
- Bussiness & Office
- Education & Science
- Games & Entertainment
- Home & Hobby
- Internet & Network
- Kids & Family
- Security & Privacy
- Software Development
- Tools & Utilities
AniFX is a Cursor Editor, with which you can create, edit and extract your own mouse pointer. The freeware software provides the same functions as commercial cursor editors and has similar functionality such as a graphics program. AniFX comes with extensive effects, features and functions to import images. Also anmiated cursors can be created with this tool.
- Images can be imported and converted to a cursor. Likewise, you can save cursors as images. Also cursors included in exe file or dll libraries can be modified or extracted with this application.
- Animated and transparent cursors are supported and can be created. As basis for animated cursors, you can use GIF graphics.
- Multiple files can be edited at the same time (batch processing)
- Import and export in the formats BMP, JPG, GIF, PNG and JP2 up to a size of 256x256 pixels
- Supported file types: True Color, True Color Alpha, 2, 16 or 256 colors
- Support of Windows Vista Icons and Macintosh Icons
- Over 40 effects like transparency, shadows, saturation, contrast, hue and color adjustments can be applied. You can also create and use your own effects
The developer is providing a portable and a setup version of this software. On the download page, you can select one of this versions.
Software by this Author
Your opinion is important to all users of this page. Therefore, please leave a little statement about this software. Describe your impressions, tell us if there is something missing in the description, if you had problems using the program or if you can add something. Thank you very much.
Write a comment
Nobody has written a comment to this software. You can be the first one.
You can rate this software positive or negative.
- All Systems
- Author Search