File Size9,30 KB
- Audio, Video & Multimedia
- Bussiness & Office
- Education & Science
- Games & Entertainment
- Home & Hobby
- Internet & Network
- Kids & Family
- Security & Privacy
- Software Development
ExeInfo is a small tool that can show you some interesting information about exe files (executable files), DLL libraries (dynamic link libraries), OCX files and driver files. The program can deal with all major types of executable files, including MS-DOS files, New Executable files (16 bit) and Portable Executable files (32 bit). Among other things, for example, you can find out with ExeInfo which program was used to compile a program or exe.
The program requires no installation and can be started directly after downloading it. Just click on "Show File Info" in the program and then select the file you want to examine and analyze. Similarly, files can be opened using drag and drop from the explorer.
Among other things, the following information are displayed by the program:
- MS-DOS Header Information
- Portable Executable Header Information like machine (for example Intel 386) and number of sectors.
- Optional Header Information (Linker Version, size of code and size of other data)
- Section Headers Information
- Information about the compiler (like Visual Basic or Borland Delphi)
- Information about the file description, version and company.
Software by this Author
Your opinion is important to all users of this page. Therefore, please leave a little statement about this software. Describe your impressions, tell us if there is something missing in the description, if you had problems using the program or if you can add something. Thank you very much.
Write a comment
Nobody has written a comment to this software. You can be the first one.
You can rate this software positive or negative.
- All Systems
- Author Search