Money Manager Ex
SystemWindows, Mac, Linux
File Size3 MB
Money Manager Ex is an easy-to-use software for Windows, Linux and Mac that lets you manage your personal finances. The software gives you an overview of all your finances, stocks, investments and savings, and shows you from where your money comes and where it goes. The program is very useful to keep track of your finances and to better plan.
- Many reporting functions allow a good overview: You can display graphs and tables for each category and represent the information in any forms and modes of representation
- Several different accounts can be created and managed. You can move money between these accounts and set and manage income for each account
- Any summaries of your finances can be printed or exported as HTML or CSV
- An import is possible in the formats CSV (Comma Separated Values) and QIF (Microsoft Money & Quicken)
- Extensive functions for your shares: Prices can be updated and you get an overview of profit and loss for each individual item
- Support for multiple currencies, overview of your loans, investments and savings, including fixed assets and depreciation
- Reminders for unpaid invoices and payments
- AES encryption is supported
Software by this Author
English, German, French, Japanese, Spanish, Chinese, Italian, Nederlands, Russian, Portuguese, 24 Languages
Freeware - Open Source
Windows, Mac, Linux
Your opinion is important to all users of this page. Therefore, please leave a little statement about this software. Describe your impressions, tell us if there is something missing in the description, if you had problems using the program or if you can add something. Thank you very much.
Write a comment
Nobody has written a comment to this software. You can be the first one.
You can rate this software positive or negative.
- All Systems
- Author Search