Simon Tathams Portable Puzzle Collection
File Size2 MB
Simon Tathams Portable Puzzle Collection is a collection of different puzzle games. All in all, the collection includes 33 games. On the download page, there are software versions for Windows, Mac and Linux available, but you can also play each of the games in your browser. For this, simply goto the download page and click on the thumbnail image of the game to play it. Also a portable version of this collection for Windows is available.
- Black Box - Find the hidden balls in the box by bouncing laser beams off them.
- Bridges - Connect all the islands with a network of bridges.
- Cube - Pick up all the blue squares by rolling the cube over them.
- Dominosa - Tile the rectangle with a full set of dominoes.
- Fifteen - Slide the tiles around to arrange them into order.
- Filling - Mark every square with the area of its containing region.
- Flip - Flip groups of squares to light them all up at once.
- Galaxies - Divide the grid into rotationally symmetric regions each centred on a dot.
- Guess - Guess the hidden combination of colors.
- Inertia - Collect all the gems without running into any of the mines.
- Keen - Complete the latin square in accordance with the arithmetic clues.
- Light Up - Place bulbs to light up all the squares.
- Loopy - Draw a single closed loop in accordance with the clues.
- Magnets - Place magnets to satisfy the clues and avoid like poles touching.
- Map - Color the map so that adjacent regions are never the same colour.
- Mines - Find all the mines without treading on any of them.
- Net - Rotate each tile to reassemble the network.
- Netslide - Slide a row at a time to reassemble the network.
- Pattern - Fill in the pattern in the grid, given only the lengths of runs of black squares.
- Pegs - Jump pegs over each other to remove all but one.
- Range - Place black squares to limit the visible distance from each numbered cell.
- Rectangles - Divide the grid into rectangles with areas equal to the numbers.
- Same Game - Clear the grid by removing touching groups of the same colour squares.
- Signpost - Connect the squares into a path following the arrows.
- Singles - Black out the right set of duplicate numbers.
- Sixteen - Slide a row at a time to arrange the tiles into order.
- Slant - Draw a maze of slanting lines that matches the clues.
- Solo - Fill in the grid so that each row, column and square block contains one of every digit.
- Tents - Place a tent next to each tree.
- Towers - Complete the latin square of towers in accordance with the clues.
- Twiddle - Rotate the tiles around themselves to arrange them into order.
- Unequal - Complete the latin square in accordance with the > signs.
- Untangle - Reposition the points so that the lines do not cross.
Software by this Author
Freeware - MIT Licence
Windows, Mac, Linux, Online/Browser
Your opinion is important to all users of this page. Therefore, please leave a little statement about this software. Describe your impressions, tell us if there is something missing in the description, if you had problems using the program or if you can add something. Thank you very much.
Write a comment
Nobody has written a comment to this software. You can be the first one.
You can rate this software positive or negative.
- All Systems
- Author Search