SystemWindows, Mac, Linux
File Size2 MB
- Calculator & Converter
- Desktop Publishing
- Helpdesk & Consulting
- Inventory & Barcode
- Mind Mapping
- Project Management
- Text Editors
SpeedCrunch is an extended, very accurate and powerful calculator for Windows, Linux and Mac. Calculations with brackets, mathematical functions or user-defined variables can be easily entered via the keyboard or the mouse and the program gives you the results with an accuracy of 50 decimal places during you are still typing.
- The last 100 results can be displayed and re-used. Also result of yesterday or a month ago can easily be retrieved and used again.
- You can store, define and use any number of variables. Simply define "x =0.3;" or "variable = 2;" and use them in the form "x + variable * 2".
- Accuracy: Up to 50decimal places
- You can use the keyboard or the mouse for entering your calculations
- More than 50 mathematical functions and constants such as "pi", which you can use in your calculations
- Syntax highlighting and auto-completion as well as information on unclosed brackets
English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Nederlands, Russian, Portuguese
Windows, Mac, Linux
Your opinion is important to all users of this page. Therefore, please leave a little statement about this software. Describe your impressions, tell us if there is something missing in the description, if you had problems using the program or if you can add something. Thank you very much.
Write a comment
Nobody has written a comment to this software. You can be the first one.
You can rate this software positive or negative.
- All Systems
- Author Search