SystemWindows, Mac, Linux
File Size1.3 MB
- Audio, Video & Multimedia
- Bussiness & Office
- Education & Science
- Games & Entertainment
- Home & Hobby
- Internet & Network
- Kids & Family
- Security & Privacy
- Software Development
The tool wxHexEditor is a hex editor for arbitrary files and can also be used to recover a disk or a partition. The data can be rescued by viewing, editing and copying the disk or partition in hex view. The program can also be used to analyze binary files, partitions or hard drives.
- Support of files up to several exabytes. Because not the whole file is loaded to the RAM, the program remains fast and do not use lots of memory.
- Tabbed Browsing: You can open and compare multiple files simultaneously.
- Any byte can be inserted or deleted from the files without using a temporary file for it.
- You can copy and edit drives and HDD sectors. So you can rescue them by hand.
- You can open your drives on Linux, Windows or Mac OS X.
Erdem U Altinyurt
Software by this Author
Freeware - Open Source, GPL Licence
Windows, Mac, Linux
Your opinion is important to all users of this page. Therefore, please leave a little statement about this software. Describe your impressions, tell us if there is something missing in the description, if you had problems using the program or if you can add something. Thank you very much.
Write a comment
Nobody has written a comment to this software. You can be the first one.
You can rate this software positive or negative.
- All Systems
- Author Search